• 在线用户:1737
  • 最高纪录:1897
  • 欢迎新会员:miracleone
货代之家 · 货盘信息 · 周游世界 · 环球娱乐圈 · 休闲咖啡屋 · 版务管理 · 版主之家 ·世贸求助 · 贴图专区· 发图片帖Rss阅读

商务外语论坛

外贸过程中的各种专业词汇及翻译问题,英语及其他语种的在线交流

总版主:莫菲 版主:☆追风の者☆   [ 版主管理 ]

·本贴被浏览:342 次

·本帖被回复:10 次

    楼 主

主题: 外贸常用句子词汇

  • 2008-05-09 19:37
    • 外贸派常用词汇 出口信贷 export credit 出口津贴 export subsidy 商品倾销 dumping 外汇倾销 exchange dumping 优惠关税 special preferences 保税仓库 bonded warehouse 贸易顺差 favorable balance of trade 贸易逆差 unfavorable balance of trade 进口配额制 import quotas 自由贸易区 free trade zone 对外贸易值 value of foreign trade 国际贸易值 value of international trade 普遍优惠制 generalized system of preferences-GSP 最惠国待遇 most-favored nation treatment-MFNT 外贸术语 交货条件 交货delivery           轮船steamship(缩写S.S) 装运、装船shipment       租船charter (the chartered shep) 交货时间 time of delivery    定程租船voyage charter; 装运期限time of shipment    定期租船time charter 托运人(一般指出口商)shipper,consignor 收货人consignee         班轮regular shipping liner 驳船lighter           舱位shipping space 油轮tanker            报关clearance of goods 陆运收据cargo receipt      提货to take delivery of goods 空运提单airway bill        正本提单original B/L 选择港(任意港)optional port   选港费optional charges 选港费由买方负担 optional charges to be borne by the Buyers 或 optional charges for Buyers' account 一月份装船 shipment during January 或 January shipment 一月底装船 shipment not later than Jan.31st.或shipment on or before Jan.31st. 一/二月份装船 shipment during Jan./Feb.或 Jan./Feb. shipment 在......(时间)分两批装船 shipment during....in two lots 在......(时间)平均分两批装船 shipment during....in two equal lots 分三个月装运 in three monthly shipments 分三个月,每月平均装运 in three equal monthly shipments 立即装运 immediate shipments 即期装运 prompt shipments 收到信用证后30天内装运 shipments within 30 days after receipt of L/C 允许分批装船 partial shipment not allowed partial shipment not permitted partial shipment not unacceptable



    • 标签:
      还没有签名
      第 1 楼

    回复:外贸常用句子词汇

  • 2008-05-09 19:44
    • 外贸价格术语

      价格术语trade term (price term)     运费freight

      单价 price                码头费wharfage

      总值 total value             卸货费landing charges

      金额 amount               关税customs duty

      净价 net price              印花税stamp duty

      含佣价price including commission    港口税portdues

      回佣return commission          装运港portof shipment

      折扣discount,allowance          卸货港port of discharge

      批发价 wholesale price          目的港portof destination

      零售价 retail price           进口许口证inportlicence

      现货价格spot price            出口许口证exportlicence

      期货价格forward price          现行价格(时价)current price

      国际市场价格 world (International)Marketprice

      离岸价(船上交货价)FOB-free on board

      成本加运费价(离岸加运费价) C&F-cost and freight

      到岸价(成本加运费、保险费价)CIF-cost,insurance and freight

       

      对外贸易与外贸关系(Foreign Trade & Foreign Trade Relationship

      They mainly trade with Japanese firms.他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。
      For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.
      在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。
      Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.
      我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。
      There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.
      和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。
      Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.
      我们的对外贸易不断发展。
      Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.
      皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。
      Trade in general is improving.
      贸易情况正在好转。
      Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.
      我们公司主要经营手工艺品。
      They are well-known in trade circles.
      他们在贸易界很有名望。
      We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
      我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。
      To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.
      尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。
      Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
      我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

      Words and Phrases
      foreign trade 对外贸易                             overseas trade 海外贸易

      international trade 国际贸易                       to trade with ...进行贸易
      to do business in a moderate way
      做生意稳重
      to do business in a sincere way
      做生意诚恳
      to make a deal
      做一笔交易                  deal 交易,经营,处理,与...交往
      to deal in
      经营,做生意             to explore the possibilities of 探讨...的可能性
      trade circles
      贸易界                         to handle 经营某商品
      to trade in
      经营某商品                       business scope/frame 经营范围
      trading firm/house
      贸易行,商行
      Can we do a barter trade?
      咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?
      Is it still a direct barter trade?
      这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?
      If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.
      如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。
      Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?
      我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?
      A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.
      我们三方可进行三角贸易。Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。
      We may agree to do processing trade with you.
      我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。
      If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.
      如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。
      We wonder whether you do counter trade.
      我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。

      Words and Phrases
      trade by commodities 商品贸易                     visible trade 有形贸易
      invisible trade
      无形贸易                            barter trade 易货贸易
      bilateral trade
      双边贸易                               triangle trade 三角贸易
      multilateral trade
      多边贸易                         counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易
      counter purchase
      互购贸易                             buy-back 回购贸易
      compensation trade
      补偿贸易                        processing trade 来料加工贸易
      assembling trade
      来料装配贸易                         leasing trade 租赁贸易
      in exchange for
      ...交换...                          trade agreement 贸易协议 

      We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。
      We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.
      得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
      We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.
      我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。
      We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
      我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
      Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.
      我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。
      We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.
      和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。
      We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.
      我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。
      Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.
      我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。
      As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.
      众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。
      We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.
      我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。
      We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.
      很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。
      We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
      我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。
      We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.
      我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。
      The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.
      此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。
      We're willing to restore our business relationship.
      我们希望能恢复贸易关系。
      It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.
      如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。
      The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.
      市场萧条导致贸易停滞。
      We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.
      我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。

      Words and Phrases
      business association业务联系,交往                   business connection业务联系
      close relationship
      密切的关系                            closer ties更密切的关系
      to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship
      建立业务关系
      to continue business relationship
      继续业务关系
      to present business relationship
      保持业务关系
      improve business relationship
      改善业务关系
      to promote business relationship
      促进业务关系
      to speed up business relationship
      加快业务关系的发展
      to enlarge (widen) business relationship
      扩大业务关系
      to restore (resume) business relationship
      恢复业务关系
      to interrupt business relationship
      中断业务关系
      to cement business relationship
      巩固业务关系 
       When could you introduce me to your sister company?
      什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?
      Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?
      请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?
      If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.
      如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。
      Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.
      鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。
      We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.
      我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。
      Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.
      我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。
      Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.
      我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。
      We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.
      我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。

      Words and Phrases
      trade prospects/outlook 贸易前景                     trade cooperation 贸易合作
      technological cooperation
      技术合作                   business cooperation 业务合作
      cooperative relationship
      合作关系                  the scope of cooperation 合作范围
      Additional Words and Phrasestrade fair
      贸易展销会           trade show 贸易展览
      trade agreement
      贸易协议                to establish arrangement 达成协议
      to reach an agreement
      达成协议                trade terms/clause 贸易条款
      trade balance
      贸易平衡              to conclude a business transaction 达成贸易交易
      to work with
      ...共事                         business activities 经济活动
      business house
      商行;商号                   trading department/mechanics 贸易机构
      trade association
      贸易协会                the foreign trade department 对外贸易部门
      C.C.P.I.T.( China Council for the Promotion of International Trade)
      中国国际贸易促进会
      Commercial Counselor's Office
      中国使馆的商务处       Chamber of Commerce 商会
      trading partnership
      经营合伙人                foreign trade personnel 外贸工作者
      trading center
      贸易中心                           trading market 贸易市场
      tradesman/trade peoples
      商人,零售商

      报盘和还盘Offer & Counter-Offer
      We have the offer ready for you.我们已经为你准备好报盘了。
      I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
      我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
      Please make us a cable offer.
      请来电报盘。
      Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.
      请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。
      We are in a position to offer tea from stock.
      我们现在可以报茶叶现货。
      We'll try our best to get a bid from the buyers.
      我们一定尽力获得买主的递价。
      We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.
      下星期就给您正式报盘。
      I'm waiting for your offer.
      我正等您的报价。
      We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
      我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
      We have accepted your firm offer.
      我们已收到了你们报的实盘。
      We offer firm for reply 11 a.m. tomorrow.
      我们报实盘,以明天上午11点答复为有效。
      We'll let you have our firm offer next Sunday.
      下星期天我们就向你们发实盘。
      We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
      我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。
      Could you offer us F.O.B. prices.
      能想我们报离岸价格吗?
      All your prices are on C.I.F. basis.
      你们所有价格都是成本加运费保险费价格。
      Can you make an offer, C & F London, at your earliest convenience?
      您能尽快报一个伦敦港成本加运费价格吗?
      I'd like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Vancouver.
      请报温哥华到岸价的最低价格。
      Please make us a cable offer for 5 metric tons of walnut.
      请电报5吨核桃仁的价格。
      Our offer is RMB300 per set of tape-recorder, F.O.B. Tianjin.
      我们的报价是每台收录机300元人民币,天津离岸价。
      We quote this article at $250 per M/T C&F.
      我们报成本加运费价每吨250美圆。

      Words and Phrases
      offer 报盘,报价                                       to offer for ...报价
      to make an offer for
      ...报盘(报价)                      firm offer 实盘
      non-firm offer
      虚盘               to forward an offer (or to send an offer) 寄送报盘
      to get an offer(or to obtain an offer)
      获得...报盘
      to cable an offer (or to telegraph an offer)
      电报(进行)报价
      offer and acceptance by post
      通过邮政报价及接受
      to accept an offer
      接受报盘                        to entertain an offer 考虑报盘
      to give an offer
      ...报盘                                to submit an offer 提交报盘
      official offer
      正式报价(报盘)
       My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
      我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
      We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dollars.
      我们最近的报价大多数都在100美圆以下。
      Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production.
      再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
      I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.
      相信我上周的报价是最好的。
      No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
      没有别的买主的出价高于此价。
      The price you offered is above previous prices.
      你方报价高于上次。
      It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.
      此价格比我们给其他供货人的出价要高。
      We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
      除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
      I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
      我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
      Let me make you a special offer.
      好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。
      We'll give you the preference of our offer.
      我们将优先向你们报盘。
      I should have thought my offer was reasonable.
      我本以为我的报价是合理的。
      You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.
      你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。
      This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
      此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

      Words and Phrases
      quote 报价                               quotation 价格
      preferential offer
      优先报盘                       cost of production 生产费用
      reasonable
      合理的                               competitive 有竞争性的
      the preference of one's offer
      优先报盘                wild speculation 漫天要价

      Our offers are for 3 days.我们的报盘三天有效。
      We have extended the offer as per as your request.
      我们已按你方要求将报盘延期。
      The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. 23nd of June, 1997, Beijing time.
      报价有效期到1997622日下午5点,北京时间。
      All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
      报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。
      This offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of this month.
      该报盘以你方本月底前到达我地为有效。
      This offer is subject to the goods being unsold.
      该报盘以商品未售出为准。
      Words and Phrases
      subject to
      ...为条件,以...为准
      offer subject to our written acceptance
      以我方书面接受为准的报盘
      offer subject to sample approval
      以样品确定后生效为准的报盘
      offer subject to our final confirmation
      以我方最后确认为准的报盘
      offer subject to export/import license
      以获得出口(进口)许可证为准的报价
      offer subject to prior sale
      以提前售出为准的报盘
      offer subject to goods being unsold
      以商品未售出为准的报盘
      offer subject to your reply reaching here
      以你方答复到达我地为准的报盘
      offer subject to first available steamer
      以装第一艘轮船为准的报盘
       I'm afraid the offer is unacceptable.
      恐怕你方的报价不能接受。
      The offer is not workable.
      报盘不可行。
      The offer is given without engagement.
      报盘没有约束力。
      It is difficult to quote without full details.
      未说明详尽细节难以报价。
      Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.
      买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。
      We cannot make any headway with your offer.
      你们的报盘未得任何进展。
      Please renew your offer for two days further.
      请将报盘延期两天。
      Please renew your offer on the same terms and conditions.
      请按同样条件恢复报盘。
      We regret we have to decline your offer.
      很抱歉,我们不得不拒绝你方报盘。
      The offer is withdrawn.
      该报盘已经撤回。
      We prefer to withhold offers for a time.
      我们宁愿暂停报盘。
      Buyers are worried at the lack of offer.
      买主因无报盘而苦恼。

      Words and Phrases
      to extend an offer
      延长报盘         to renew an offer to reinstate an offer 恢复报盘
      to withdraw an offer
      撤回报盘     to decline an offer to turn down an offer 谢绝报盘
      unacceptable
      不可接受的
      workable
      可行的                    at wide intervals 间隔时间太长
      make headway
      有进展                           be worried at sth. ...苦恼
      Let's have you counter-offer.
      请还个价。
      Do you want to make a counter-offer?
      您是否还个价?
      I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.
      谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。
      Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.
      现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。
      Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.
      你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。
      Your counter-offer is much more modest than mine.