1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.(有劳贵方,不胜感激)
2.we are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.(不胜感激贵方对此事的关照)
3.We tender you our sincere thanks for you generous.(对贵方在此事的慷慨之举,深表感激)
4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.(对贵方之盛情,不胜感激)
5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.(贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激)
6.We should be grateful for your trial order(如承试订货,不胜感激)
7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirement.如承试具体要求,不胜感激)
8.It will be gratetly appreciated if you will kindly send us your sample.(如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激)
9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favourable consideration.(如承优惠考虑报价,则不胜感激)
10.We are grately obliged for your bulk order just recieve.(收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激)
11.We assure you of our best services at all times.(我方保证向贵方随时提价最佳服务)
12.If there is anything we can do to help you ,we shall be more pleased to do so.(贵司若有所需求,我司定尽力效劳)
13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.(我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜感激)
14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you .(我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳)
15.We shall bi very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.(我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉)
16.We have allways been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirments without interruption.(我方始终能供应贵司每月所需的数量,从不间断).
17.We are allways in a position to quote you the most adventageous prices for higher quality merchandise.(我们始终能向贵方提价质量最佳,报价最优惠的产品)
18.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.(恳请贵方继续给予信任和支持)
19.通知
本厂已迁移到上述地址,特此通知 I inform you that I have now remoted my factory to the above address.
本公司于5月1日将改为股份有限公司,特此奉告. We are pleased to inform you that our business will bi turned into a limited company on the 1st May.
今天我们已付给R.S先生120美元,特此告知. By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr.R.S.$120.
20.回信
公司断定我们所提价的货色优良,价格公道,感谢贵公司给我们一个机会,使我们的要求得以实现 We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price ,and we should appreciate an opppotunity to substantiate our claims.
贵公司5月6日涵悉,本公司无法承购贵公司开坐的商品.此复. In answer to your favor of the 6th May,we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.
贵司涵悉,此地商场仍然保持平静 .Answering to your letter ,we state that the market remains quiet.
至今未复5月8日贵涵,甚感歉疚,还望原谅. Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May until today.
17日贵函关于结账一事,谨此告知,我们将很快寄去发票. Replying to your letter of the 17th rescepting the account ,I will send you a cheque shortly.
21.收讫
您昨日来信已收悉,谨于此按您所约定的条件,接爱此项任务. I ackknowledge receipt your letter of yesterday,and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.
本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运,货到时候请惠于告知. kindly acknowledge receipt ,and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.
7月15日寄来的货物发票已收悉。We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.
22.确认
确认 To comfrim//Confirming//Confirmation.
为确认 In confirmation of
确认书 A letter of confirmation
关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价,我们特予以确认。We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you .
兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。 We confirm our respects of the 3rd May,and inform you that your consignment has duly arrive.
您对我公司所提的订单,请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认 Kindly let us have conrirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3p.m.
23.附函附件
按照本函下列清单,附上应兑现的汇票 We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot.
随信附上订单三张,请立即安排 Enclosed please find three ordres for immediate attention.