• 在线用户:930
  • 最高纪录:1329
  • 欢迎新会员:尚尚~~

商务外语论坛

外贸过程中的各种专业词汇及翻译问题,英语及其他语种的在线交流

总版主:莫菲 版主:☆追风の者☆   [ 版主管理 ]

·本贴被浏览:17676 次

·本帖被回复:269 次

    楼 主

主题: 英语口语资料汇总 

  • 2006-09-04 10:05
    • 英语吵架

      1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
      2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
      3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
      4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
      5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
      6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
      7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
      8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
      9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
      10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
      11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!
      12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
      13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
      14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
      15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
      16. Leave me alone. 走开。
      17. Get lost.滚开!
      18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
      19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
      20. It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
      21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
      22. How dare you! 你敢!
      23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
      24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
      25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
      26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
      27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
      28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
      29. Shut up! 闭嘴!
      30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?
      31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
      32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
      33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
      34. Who says? 谁说的?
      35. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
      36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
      37. What did you say? 你说什么?
      38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
      39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
      40. Drop dead. 去死吧!
      41. **** off. 滚蛋。
      42. Don’t give me your ****. 别跟我胡扯。
      43. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
      44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
      45. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
      46. You bastard! 你这杂种!
      47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
      48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
      49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
      50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
      51. I can’t help it. 我没办法。
      52. That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
      53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
      54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
      55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
      56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
      57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
      58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
      59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
      60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
      61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
      62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
      63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
      64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
      65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
      66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
      67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
      68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
      69. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
      70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
      71. You’re such a bitch! 你这个婊子!
      72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
      73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
      74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
      75. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
      76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
      77. I detest you! 我恨你!
      78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
      79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!
      80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
      81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
      82. Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
      83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
      84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
      85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
      86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
      87. You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
      88. We’re through. 我们完了!
      89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
      90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
      91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
      92. You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
      93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
      94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
      95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!
      96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔·盖茨常用)
      97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
      98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
      99. Don’t push me ! 别逼我!
      100. Enough is enough! 够了够了!
      101. Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
      102. Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我在干活。
      103. It’s unfair. 太不公平了。
      104. I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
      105. Don’t panic! 别怕!
      106. What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
      107. Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
      108. You asked for it. 你自找的。
      109. Nonsense! 鬼话!

      还没有签名
      第 1 楼

    回复: 英语口语资料汇总 

  • 2006-09-04 10:06
    • 马屁英语

      1. Stop flattering me like that.
      别再那样拍我马屁。


      2. I don't like Peter. He's such a brown-noser.

      我不喜欢彼得。他真是个马屁精。


      3. I know he's trying to butter me up, but I'm not buying it.

      我知道他想要拍我马屁,但我才不吃那一套。


      4. In order to get the promotion, she kept apple-polishing the manager.

      为了升迁,她一直在拍经理的马屁。


      5. He started sucking up to the boss as soon as he got on board.

      他一来公司就开始拍老板的马屁。


      6. The professor likes her because she knows how to please him.

      教授喜欢她是因为她知道怎么讨好他。


      7. She's very good at paying lip service.

      她很会讲一些言不由衷的好听话。


      8. Everyone in this company knows that he's trying to curry favor with the board of the directors.

      公司里的每一个人都知道他想要巴结董事会。


      9. That guy is a real bootlicker.

      那个家伙真是个马屁精。


      10. You want me to kiss his ass? Read my lips: No Way!

      你要我拍他马屁?仔细听好:门儿都没有!

        还没有签名
        第 2 楼

      回复: 英语口语资料汇总 

    • 2006-09-04 10:06
      •  CHAPTER I 流行美语

        TOP 01 What's up?有什么新鲜事吗?
        TOP 02 Hey, give me five.嗨,好啊!
        TOP 03 Pissed off很生气
        TOP 04 Get out of my face!离远一点,别烦我!
        TOP 05 Chill out!别烦躁!冷静点!
        TOP 06 Bomb搞砸了
        TOP 07 Freak out大发脾气
        TOP 08 Flip out吓呆了;发疯
        TOP 09 Knock it off!停止!
        TOP 10 Drive me nuts把我逼疯了
        TOP 11 Cut class逃课
        TOP 12 Give me a break!别开玩笑了!
        TOP 13 Get out of here!别骗了!别开玩笑了!
        TOP 14 Kiss up to拍马屁;巴结
        TOP 15 Ace a test考得很好
        TOP 16 Go with someone与固定的人约会
        TOP 17 Have a crush on someone爱上某人
        TOP 18 Be crazy about为之疯狂;爱上
        TOP 19 Head over heels从头到脚;完全地
        TOP 20 Flit around满场飞;花蝴蝶

        TOP 21 Flirt with送秋波;眉来眼去
        TOP 22 Flirt爱招摇的人;爱出风头的人
        TOP 23 Gag me!真令我恶心!
        TOP 24 Totally 真的很……
        TOP 25 You can say that again.你说对了。
        TOP 26 In a row连续的
        TOP 27 I'll say.我也有同感。
        TOP 28 Fall apart崩溃;解散
        TOP 29 Fed up受不了了
        TOP 30 Dump him/her甩掉他/她

        TOP 31 Break up男女朋友吹了
        TOP 32 Are you kidding?你在开玩笑吗?
        TOP 33 Hot很抢手;很酷;很性感
        TOP 34 Beats me.我不知道。
        TOP 35 What the heck is this?这到底是什么?
        TOP 36 Stuff东西
        TOP 37 Have a heart有点良心;发发善心
        TOP 38 Just go for it.放手去做。
        TOP 39 Gross真恶心
        TOP 40 Dude老哥;老兄

        TOP 41 Get real!认清现实,别做梦了!
        TOP 42 Chick女孩
        TOP 43 Man!哇塞!
        TOP 44 No way!免谈!
        TOP 45 Have you lost it?你疯了?
        TOP 46 Rip-off敲竹杠
        TOP 47 Buck元
        TOP 48 Broke没钱;没现金
        TOP 49 Window商店的橱窗
        TOP 50 Drop-dead gorgeous棒极了

        TOP 51 Holy cow!我的天啊!
        TOP 52 Talk about...那真是……
        TOP 53 Hold it down小声点
        TOP 54 In fashion正流行
        TOP 55 Burned up很生气
        TOP 56 Bug惹烦;惹恼
        TOP 57 Push someone's buttons惹火对方
        TOP 58 Have a screw loose头脑有问题;短路
        TOP 59 It's on me.我请客。
        TOP 60 Set foot in somewhere涉足于某场所

        TOP 61 Yummy很好吃;味道不错
        TOP 62 Hello!有没有搞错!
        TOP 63 Dough钱
        TOP 64 John马桶
        TOP 65 Go to the bathroom上厕所
        TOP 66 Hit大热门;最抢眼;最抢手
        TOP 67 Green新手;没经验
        TOP 68 Dirt闲话语言
        TOP 69 Dirty joke黄色笑话
        TOP 70 Bullshit鬼话连篇!

        TOP 71 Cop警察
        TOP 72 Freeze!别动!
        TOP 73 Come down on someone责备;责骂;批评
        TOP 74 Rag on someone责怪;责骂
        TOP 75 Chicken out临阵退缩
        TOP 76 Grounded被禁止;被罚不准
        TOP 77 Bummer真倒霉
        TOP 78 Let someone down令人失望
        TOP 79 Up to no good惹事生非
        TOP 80 Dweeb笨蛋;令人讨厌的人

        TOP 81 Get lost迷路;走失了;走开
        TOP 82 Zit青春痘
        TOP 83 Hang out瞎混
        TOP 84 Hang out with...跟某人一起瞎混
        TOP 85 Get on my nerves惹我厌烦;令我神经紧张
        TOP 86 Clean up one's act好好表现;改善行为
        TOP 87 Two thumbs up!非常好!
        TOP 88 Hold your tongue!不要再说!
        TOP 89 Take a nose dive直线下降
        TOP 90 No-show失约;不来

        TOP 91 Put up with something忍受
        TOP 92 Bean brain蠢材;没脑筋
        TOP 93 Big-mouth口没遮拦;大嘴巴
        TOP 94 Red-hot红得发紫;抢手
        TOP 95 Hardcore!很难的课程;帅啊!
        TOP 96 Out of the blue毫无来由;不知从哪里冒出来
        TOP 97 Scream热闹;有意思
        TOP 98 Corny陈腔滥调
        TOP 99 Uh, oh!唉呀!糟糕!
        TOP 100 Brother!唉呀!帮个忙!拜托!

          还没有签名
          第 3 楼

        回复: 英语口语资料汇总 

      • 2006-09-04 10:07
        • 地道英语

          1. Hello Friend!
          Hey, man, good to see you. 嗨,幸会。
          Good to see you too, I think. 幸会……,大概。
          Good afternoon, sir. 下午好,先生。
          At ease. 休息。
          Good evening, how are you? 晚安,你好吗?
          Hello, Randy. Is he going to be taken care of? 喂,蓝迪,你肯把那家伙收拾掉吗?
          Sure thing, boss. All in a day's work. 当然,头,这是家常便饭。
          Hi, Joe! 嗨,乔!
          Hello, Tom, what's happening? 你好,汤姆,怎么啦?
          Morning, Alice. 早上好,爱丽斯!
          Bye! Have a good day. 再见!请慢走!
          Bye! 再见啦!
          Good morning, dear. 早,亲爱的。

          2. This Happy Feeling (1)

          Internet is number one! 国际互联网真是顶呱呱!
          We finally made it. 我们终于做到了!
          Well done! Bond, you've done it! 好极了!邦德,干得好!
          Yay, a hole in one! 嘿!一杆进洞!(一击必杀?)
          Oh well, better luck next time. 算了,下次的运气会更好。
          Steady wins the race. 从容就是赢得比赛的诀窍。
          Chase the nice bone, doggie. 狗兄,去追那可口的骨头啊。(俚语,不用解释了吧?)
          Tell me, is it a boy? 喂,你是男孩吗?
          Come on, honey. 过来,亲爱的。
          He swept her off her feet. (俗语)他对她可着迷了。
          Beautiful! 漂亮!(和美丽可没关系呦。)
          Hey, guy, we're rich. 嘿,伙计,我们发财了!

          3. This Happy Feeling (2)

          What skill! What luck! What fun! 多有本事!多么走运!多令人兴奋!
          You sucker! 江湖郎中!
          You want me to shut him up, guy? 哥们,要不要我把它办掉?
          Best wishes to you both. 祝你们俩无比幸福!
          Hurray! 万岁!
          I always get my man. 我是不会让他从我的眼皮底下溜走的。(意译)
          How did you do it? 你是怎样达成它的?
          Congratulation! 恭喜!
          Bottoms up! 干杯!
          We did it. 干的好!
          Thanks guys, you won the games for us. 谢谢大家,能赢得比赛,委实是托大家的福。
          I owe it all to you. 全是托您的福。
          Good work. 做得很棒!
          Envy. 羡慕。
          It's your fault. 全让你给搞砸了。
          No, man. You're the one who blew it. 不,老兄,你才是败事的一个。

          4. I'm So Mad at... (1)

          What's goes on here? 什么事?(不情愿的语气)
          What are you doing talking to my girl friend? 你小子跟我的女人搭讪,居心何在呀?
          Uh-oh, here comes my boy friend, he's insanely jealous. 噢,我男朋友过来啦,他可是个大醋坛子呦。
          Out, rat! 滚出去,老鼠!
          Hey, you break it up! 喂,住手啦!
          How! A fight! 哗,打架啦!
          Ouch! That hurts. 好痛呦!会受伤哩!
          Billy, get off the doggie's tail. 比利,得扰人处且饶人,放他一马吧。
          Paint the porch, fool, or else. 傻瓜,快去漱漱口,不然哪(把你的牙全拔了)。
          Cut it out, my name is Fred, not Fool! 你给我住嘴,我的名字是Fred,不是傻瓜!
          Love makes the world go round. 爱能感动世界。

          5. I'm so mad at... (2)

          Here, have some coffee on me. 来,我请你喝咖啡。
          I'll have some on you all right. 好吧,我要挂你的帐喝它个痛快。(多没人性呀!)
          Our leader is more devious than your leader. 我们头儿比你们的要棋高一筹。
          B.S. our leader invented the word? “胡说八道”这个词是咱们领导创造的吧?
          The pen is mightier than the sword. 笔利于剑。
          Cad! Cur! Beast! 无赖!流氓!杂种!(可不要到处对人乱讲哟)
          Omph! 唔!
          Ahh! 啊哈!
          Gee, don't be mad, dear, red looks good on you. 喏,亲爱的,别生气呀。红颜色对于你再合适不过了。
          Look what you did, squirt! 小子,你仔细看看你做的好事!
          Cool it man,I'm sorry. 对不起,请您息怒。
          Auck, don't hit me! I'm an innocent bystander. 啊呦,别整我,我只是个旁观者。
          Snort! I didn't do anything wrong! 哼哼,我没做错什么事啊。
          Out! 滚出去!
          I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean it. 对不起,老兄,我并没有恶意。
          Fool, you added this bill up wrong! 笨蛋,你把账单加多了!
          So I made a mistake, big deal! 我真是错得离谱了。

          6. I'm So Sad... (1)

          Broke again. 又破产了。
          That was my last one, too. 那可是我最后额财产了。
          Sigh. He doesn't even know I'm alive. 啊啊,他一直都不知道我还活着。
          The only feasting I do these days is in my dream. 这几天我只能在梦中享受山珍海味了。
          I lost two teeth, my contract, and the game. (意译)福无双降,祸不单行;黄鼠狼单咬病鸭子。
          Sob, I lost. 呜呜,我又输了。
          He tricked me. I hate him. 他耍弄了我,好恨他。
          Johnny doesn't like me. 乔妮不喜欢我。
          I blew it. 我们吹了。
          I'm all washed up. 我都完事了(筋疲力尽了)。
          Joe was really a rat. 乔(生前)是个十足的大骗子。(咒骂)
          Shh! He'll hear you. 咻,小声点,他会听到的。

          7. I'm So Sad... (2)

          Good-bye, cruel world. 永别了,残酷的世界啊。
          I wish you wouldn't go this way. 我希望你不必落得这样的下场。
          Sigh, I'm so hungry. Can I have a bite? 噢,我肚子饿了。我可以吃一口吗?
          No! Yum, gorge, glut. 不行,嚼嚼!你这讨厌鬼。
          I'll drown my sorrows. 我要消愁解闷。
          Sob! I didn't mean to kill it. I'm sorry birdie. 呜呜,我无意要杀死你。对不起,小鸟。
          Ooo! I can't look. 唔,我不忍心在看下去了。
          Goodness, I do hope this isn't a loud gun. I hate noise. 但愿这不是一把会发出巨响的手枪。俺不喜欢噪音。(自杀者的话)
          Will it hurt? 不知道会不会受伤?
          I'll rip him apart with my hands. 我要亲手把他撕成碎片。(好恐怖)

          8. A Shy Little Kitten (1)

          The little boy grew red at the sight of the cute girl. 那个男孩子见到可爱的女孩而满脸通红。
          She is afraid he'll think her a pig. 她怕他会像对猪般的厌恶她。
          Don't be shy, dear. 亲爱的,你别害羞嘛。
          I'm ashamed. I couldn't tell you my love. 我真的不好意思,爱你在心口难开呀。
          They feel uneasy. 他们因不安而没法镇定下来。
          Behave yourself, or I'll shot. 乖乖听命,不然我就开枪。
          The audience laughs. 观众在大笑。
          He is embarrassed because he made a mistake. 他因为弄错而显得很窘。
          She blushes for him. 听了他的话,她羞红了脸。
          You should see my wife in a bikini... She's a knockout. 你应该看看我太太穿比基尼的样子,致命眩晕。

          9. A Shy Little Kitten (2)

          She lost her dignity. 她失去了镇定。
          She is timid and completely at a loss what to do. 她羞臊得不知所措。
          Yak, yak, yak. 哇哇哇!(好像是装出呕吐的样子)
          I told you, my mom could beat your pop. 告诉你,我妈要把你爸揍一顿。
          Ahh, shucks! 哈哈,没关系。
          He is pinned down by the demonstrators. 他被示威的队伍给钉住了。
          She felt awkward. 她想到受到惩罚时的尴尬。
          He will be too afraid to do anything. 他害怕得什么都不能做了。
          Nice guy! 好家伙!
          Bully! 暴徒!
          Have a little wine, punk. 小伙子,喝一点酒吧。(可以缓解一下精神紧张)
          The drunk humiliates the gentleman. 醉酒使得这位绅士丢人现眼。
          He is teasing a friend. 他在愚弄朋友。
          He feels awkward. 他感到困惑。
          She likes you a lot. 她对老兄你很倾心。
          I could die. 简直(爱得)要死了。(注意语气)
          Losing her eyelash cause her to blush for shame. 她因为弄丢了假睫毛,羞得面红耳赤。

          10.How Terrible!

          Oh, on! A ghost! 哇!有鬼呀!
          My goodness! A snake! 天呀!有蛇!
          His eyes will pop out in astonishment. 他因为害怕而瞪大了眼睛。
          Frightened to death. 吓死人了。
          Shook up. 吓住。
          I've lost my nerve. 我失去了勇气。
          She is scared to death. 她吓得半死。
          How awful. 多可怕呀!
          He is shocked. 他受到了打击。
          She will be amazed when she wakes up for dinner. 她要是在吃晚餐的时候醒来。必定会大吃一惊。
          OPPS! 哇!
          He is surprised. 他大为惊讶。
          She cried with shock. 她因受惊吓而喊叫。
          She was so stunned, that she couldn't speak. 她惊愕得说不出话来。
          The crowd gasped with astonishment. 大家惊讶的屏住呼吸。
          He surprised them, so they gave up quietly. 他出其不意地袭击了他们,因此他们乖乖地投降了。
          They jumped at the unexpected noise. 他们因突如其来的声音吓得跳了起来。
          She screamed in astonishment. 她惊吓得发出尖叫。

            还没有签名
            第 4 楼

          回复: 英语口语资料汇总 

        • 2006-09-04 10:07
          • 精选流行口语

            1.李明是个败家子。
              Li ming is the black sheep of his family.
              2.她是个天生爱哭的人。
              She‘s a natural crier.

              3.他真是个不知羞耻的家伙。
              He‘s really a law-down dirty shame.

              4.他可是个乐天派,整天无忧无虑的。
              He‘s good-time Charlie, feeling no worries and anxieties.

              5.论开车技术,不李和小王那真是不分上下。
              In the skills of driving, Xiao Li and Xiao Wang are neck and neck.

              6.他已绞尽了脑汁。
              He had racked his brain.

              7.他可是个有头脑的人。
              He‘s a brain.

              8.李明很能干。
              Li ming has a lot on the ball.

              9.你刚才提到的那个作家只不过是个有名无实的人。
              The man you‘ve just mentioned is but a poor apology for a writer.

              10.他真的太没骨气了。
              He really has no guts.

              11.昙花一现
              A flash in the pan

              12.他对保险业务一窍不通。
              He doesn‘t know beans about insurance business at all.

              13.她很勇敢,但终因寡不敌众,被那帮人打晕过去。
              The girl was brave enough, but as being outnumbered,she was finally knocked into the middle of next week by the gang.

              14.他喜欢单枪匹马地去干。
              He always likes to play a lone hand.

              15.他一开始就出师不利。
              He got off on the wrong foot when he started doing it.

              16.你还嫩点儿。
              You‘re still wet behind the ears.

              17.她的饭量特别小。
              She eats like a bird.

              18.那个孩子的嘴特别硬。
              That boy never says uncle.

              19.我们队占上风。
              Our team gained the upper hand.

              20.你中圈套了。
              You rose to the bait.

              21.你骗不了我。
              I‘m from Missouri.

              22.见机行事
              Play to the score.

              23.肯定有人唆使他去干那件事。
              There must be someone who had put him up to that.(正式:唆使=instigate)

              24.他不是不愿意帮助你,而是他心有余而力不足。
              It‘s not that he doesn‘t like to help, but that the spirit is willing,
              but the flesh is week.

              25.事到如今,我们也只好听其自然了。
              With things as such, we‘ll have to let things slide.

              26.这几天不知是什么事把我搞得心烦意乱的。
              I don‘t know what has set my nerves on edge these days.

              27.让过去的事过去吧,我们还是好朋友。
              Lit bygones be bygones. We are still friends.

              28.昨天晚上好险哪。 老板同一个女职员在办公室动手动脚的,差一点儿让他的妻子
               给撞上。
              The boss had narrow squeak last night in his office,his spooning with
              a girl clerk was almost found out by his wife.

              29.这场旱灾是百年不遇的。
              This draught occurs once in a blue moon.

              30.算了吧。
              Iet‘s call it quits.

              31.她的嘴很紧。
              She‘s tight-mouthed.

              32.别跟我瞎吹了,我又不是不了解你底细。
              No big talk with me. I have your number.

              33.玲玲是她爷爷的掌上明珠。
              LIng Ling is the apple of her grandpa‘s eye.

              34.杰克体形匀称,个头儿适中,一双大眼睛炯炯有神 ,成了许多女孩子追
               求的目标。
              Jack, with a body well-proportioned, about the middling, a pair of
              intense big eyes, has become the traget of many pretty girls.

              35.从人口数量方面讲,印度仅次于中国。
              Talking about the size of population, India is next only to China.

              36.我可不愿意白吃白喝别人。
              I wouldn‘t freeload.

              37.对牛弹琴
              casting pearls before swine.

              38.我不知道。那只是我瞎猜的。
              I didn‘t know. I was only a shot in the dark.

              39.他们开车到外面兜风去了。
              They drove the car and went out for a spin.

              40.你为什么总拿别人开心?
              Why should you always like to rib others?

              还没有签名
              第 5 楼

            回复: 英语口语资料汇总 

          • 2006-09-04 10:08
            • 中文小食英译

              ·中式早點
              烧饼     Clay oven rolls
              油条     Fried bread stick
              韭菜盒    Fried leek dumplings
              水饺     Boiled dumplings
              蒸饺     Steamed dumplings
              馒头     Steamed buns
              割包     Steamed sandwich
              饭团     Rice and vegetable roll
              蛋饼     Egg cakes
              皮蛋     100-year egg
              咸鸭蛋    Salted duck egg
              豆浆     Soybean milk

              ·饭 类
              稀饭     Rice porridge
              白饭     Plain white rice
              油饭     Glutinous oil rice
              糯米饭    Glutinous rice
              卤肉饭    Braised pork rice
              蛋炒饭    Fried rice with egg
              地瓜粥    Sweet potato congee


              ·面 类
              馄饨面    Wonton & noodles
              刀削面    Sliced noodles
              麻辣面    Spicy hot noodles
              麻酱面    Sesame paste noodles
              鴨肉面    Duck with noodles
              鱔魚面    Eel noodles
              乌龙面    Seafood noodles
              榨菜肉丝面  Pork , pickled mustard green noodles
              牡蛎细面   Oyster thin noodles
              板条     Flat noodles
              米粉     Rice noodles
              炒米粉    Fried rice noodles
              冬粉     Green bean noodle

              ·汤 类
              鱼丸汤    Fish ball soup
              貢丸汤    Meat ball soup
              蛋花汤    Egg & vegetable soup
              蛤蜊汤    Clams soup
              牡蛎汤    Oyster soup
              紫菜汤    Seaweed soup
              酸辣汤    Sweet & sour soup
              馄饨汤    Wonton soup
              猪肠汤    Pork intestine soup
              肉羹汤    Pork thick soup
              鱿鱼汤    Squid soup
              花枝羹    Squid thick soup

              ·甜 点
              爱玉     Vegetarian gelatin
              糖葫芦    Tomatoes on sticks
              长寿桃    Longevity Peaches
              芝麻球    Glutinous rice sesame balls
              麻花     Hemp flowers
              双胞胎    Horse hooves

              ·冰 类
              绵绵冰    Mein mein ice
              麦角冰    Oatmeal ice
              地瓜冰    Sweet potato ice
              紅豆牛奶冰  Red bean with milk ice
              八宝冰    Eight treasures ice
              豆花     Tofu pudding

              ·果 汁
              甘蔗汁    Sugar cane juice
              酸梅汁    Plum juice
              杨桃汁    Star fruit juice
              青草茶    Herb juice

              ·点 心
              牡蛎煎    Oyster omelet
              臭豆腐    Stinky tofu (Smelly tofu)
              油豆腐    Oily bean curd
              麻辣豆腐   Spicy hot bean curd
              虾片     Prawn cracker
              虾球     Shrimp balls
              春卷     Spring rolls
              蛋卷     Chicken rolls
              碗糕     Salty rice pudding
              筒仔米糕   Rice tube pudding
              红豆糕    Red bean cake
              绿豆糕    Bean paste cake
              糯米糕    Glutinous rice cakes
              萝卜糕    Fried white radish patty
              芋头糕    Taro cake
              肉圆     Taiwanese Meatballs
              水晶饺    Pyramid dumplings
              肉丸     Rice-meat dumplings
              豆干     Dried tofu

              ·其 他
              当归鸭    Angelica duck
              槟榔     Betel nut
              火锅     Hot pot

                还没有签名
                第 6 楼

              回复: 英语口语资料汇总 

            • 2006-09-04 10:08
              • 英文流行经典名句

                Money is not everything. There‘s Mastercard & Visa.
                  钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。

                  One should love animals. They are so tasty.

                  每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。

                  Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

                  要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。

                  Love the neighbor. But don‘t get caught.

                  要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。

                  Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

                  每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后,都有两个。

                  Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

                  再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。

                  The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.

                  聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

                  Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

                  成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。

                  Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.

                  不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。

                  Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

                  爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。 (老外也保守,要摸黑办事,哈哈)

                  Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

                  后排座位上的小孩会生出意外,后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

                  "Your future depends on your dreams." So go to sleep.

                  “现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。

                  There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

                  应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

                  "Hard work never killed anybody." But why take the risk? "

                  “努力工作不会导致死亡!”不过我不会用自己去证明。

                  "Work fascinates me." I can look at it for hours! "

                  “工作好有意思耶!”尤其是看着别人工作。

                  God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

                  神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

                  When two‘s company, three‘s the result!

                  两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!

                  A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.

                  服饰就象铁丝网,它阻止你冒然行动但并不妨碍你尽情的观看。

                  The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.

                  学的越多,知道的越多,知道的越多,忘记的越多,忘记的越多,知道的越少,为什么学来着?  

                  还没有签名
                  第 7 楼

                回复: 英语口语资料汇总 

              • 2006-09-04 10:09
                • 商务英语500句

                  1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
                  我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿
                  2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
                  我想把这张票换成头等车。
                  3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
                  我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
                  4 I won't check this baggage
                  这件行李我不托运。
                  5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.
                  我要坐在飞机前部
                  6 I missed my train.
                  我未赶上火车
                  7 I haven't nothing to declare.
                  我没有要申报的东西。
                  8 It's all personal effects.
                  这些东西都是我私人用的
                  9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
                  我会在机场柜台拿机票。
                  10 I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
                  我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
                  11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
                  我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
                  12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.
                  我要买一张优待票代替。
                  13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.
                  我要退这张票。
                  14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.
                  我要一个靠窗的座位。
                  15 You have to change at Chicago Station.
                  你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
                  16 We have only one a day for New York.
                  到纽约的一天只有一班。
                  17 Sorry, they are already full.
                  抱歉,全部满了。
                  18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.
                  我要预订一个座位去纽约。
                  19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
                  班机号码是9月5日AK708
                  20 There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
                  早上10点半有班机。
                  21 I'm looking for my baggage。
                  我正在找我的行李。
                  22 I'd like to make a reservation
                  我想预订。
                  23 The sooner, the better.
                  越快越好。
                  24 I'd like to change my reservation.
                  我想变更一下我的预订。
                  25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
                  我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
                  26 My reservation number is 2991.
                  我的预订号码是2991。
                  27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
                  我在东京预订的。
                  28 I made reservations yesterday.
                  我昨天预订的。
                  29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
                  我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
                  30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
                  我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
                  31 The laundry is not dry enough.
                  衣服还没干。
                  32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
                  我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。
                  33 This stain is really stubborn.
                  这污垢去不掉。
                  34 I did three loads of wash today.
                  我今天洗了三次衣服。
                  35 The train is comfortable.
                  坐火车很舒服。
                  36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
                  我在行李房托运行李。
                  37 He guessed the train would come in early.
                  他猜想火车会很早到达。
                  38 The stations are always full of people。
                  火车站里经常挤满了人。
                  39 I hope you have a good trip.
                  祝你旅途愉快。
                  40 You need to transfer at Central Station.
                  你必须在中央车站换车。
                  41 How long are you going to stay here?
                  你要在这里停留多久?
                  42 Do you have anything to declare?
                  你有东西要申报关税吗?
                  43 What's the purpose of your visit?
                  你旅行的目的是什么?
                  44 What time does the ship leave?
                  船什么时间启航?
                  45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?
                  这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?
                  46 Could you please give me the departure time?
                  你能告诉我出发的时间吗?
                  47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship?
                  我坐船去需要预订吗?
                  48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
                  去上海的单程票多少钱?
                  49 When would you like to return?
                  你打算什么时候回来/去?
                  50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
                  你们有那天的票吗?
                  51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
                  你们有那天的票吗?
                  52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
                  一张去那边的往返票要多少钱?
                  53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner''s?
                  你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?
                  54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
                  可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?
                  55 Won''t you iron this shirt for me?
                  可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?
                  56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
                  下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?
                  57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
                  我应该在哪里补票?
                  58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
                  你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
                  59 When can you pick up your ticket?
                  你什么时候可拿到车票呢?
                  60 Where is immigration?
                  入境处在什么地方?
                  61 Where can I get my baggage?
                  我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?
                  62 Is the departure time on schedule?
                  起飞时间准时吗?
                  63 How long will the flight be delayed?
                  班机诞误多长时间?
                  64 What''s the cause of the delay?
                  什么原因延误?
                  65 Will the flight be delayed?
                  这班机会延误吗?
                  66 May I have baggage tags?
                  请给我行李标签好吗?
                  67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
                  对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?
                  68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
                  请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?
                  69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
                  请给一份海关申报表好吗?
                  70 May I have a disembarkation card?
                  请给我一张离机卡好吗?
                  71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
                  这个在免税限额内吗?
                  72 Where''s a tax-free shop?
                  免税店在哪儿?
                  73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
                  我在什么时间到登机门?
                  74 Could you help me find my baggage?
                  请你帮我找我的行李好吗?
                  75 Will the flight be canceled?
                  这班机会被取消吗?
                  76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
                  请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?
                  77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?
                  你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?
                  78 What''s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
                  去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
                  79 Where do I pick up the ticket?
                  我什么地方拿机票?
                  80 From which station does the train leave?
                  这列火车从哪个站开出呢?
                  81 Can I stop over on the way?
                  我在中途可以停吗?
                  82 Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago,please?
                  请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
                  83 Are there any discount tickets for me?
                  给我有折扣吗?
                  84 What time does the plane take off?
                  飞机何时起飞呢?
                  85 One way or a round trip ticket?
                  单程票还是双程票呢?
                  86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?
                  第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?
                  87 Is it direct train?
                  这是直达车吗?
                  88 What platform does the train leave from?
                  这班车从哪个站台开出呢?
                  89 By what time should I check in?
                  我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?
                  90 What is th boarding time?
                  何时登机呢?
                  91 How much is the excess baggage charge?
                  超额行李费多少钱?
                  92 Will this flight leave on time?
                  这班机准时起飞吗?
                  93 Can I bring this on the plane?
                  这件我可以带上飞机吗?
                  94 What is the gate number?
                  登机门是几号?
                  95 Are there reserved seats on the train?
                  车上有预订座位吗?
                  96 Where is gate six?
                  6号登机门在哪儿?
                  97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
                  这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?
                  98 Has this seat number started boarding?
                  这个座位号已开始登机了吗?
                  99 Where is the ticket office?
                  售票处在哪儿?
                  100 How long is the ticket valid?
                  这车票有效期多久?
                  101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
                  我还要再确认吗?
                  102 Is there any earlier one?
                  还有更早一点的吗?
                  103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
                  请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
                  104 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
                  我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
                  105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
                  请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
                  106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
                  火车通行证有折扣吗?
                  107 May I reconfirm my flight?
                  我可以确认我的班机吗?<

                    还没有签名
                    第 8 楼

                  回复: 英语口语资料汇总 

                • 2006-09-08 15:25
                  • 写得好全啊,谢谢!

                      还没有签名
                      第 9 楼

                    回复: 英语口语资料汇总 

                  • 2006-09-13 23:42
                    • frankie
                    • 级别:一品带刀护卫
                    • 积分:910</